Rangoli is an art form the originates from the Indian culture. It involves creating intricate patterns on the floor or tabletop using materials such as powdered lime stone, red ochre, dry rice flour, colored sand, quartz powder, flower petals, and colored rocks
Today, rangoli has evolved into a form of artistic expression and is commonly associated with festivals, especially Diwali, the festival of lights. During Diwali, people create rangoli designs to decorate their homes and invite good luck and prosperity
Rangoli is an art form markedly known for its cultural and historic significance in India, it stands for the revelation of beauty and the acquisition of auspiciousness. Therefore, Island Rangoli’s motive is to sustain the country’s ancient tradition that amps up the beauty of your sacred space called home. India is the country where classical melodies merge seamlessly with a mesmerizing mosaic of magnificent art.
The idea behind Island Rangoli is to contribute to reincarnating this magnificent artistic culture of our land.
* Portable: The template allows everyone to fill Rangoli in their comfort space and then display it wherever you choose
* Lightweight & Easy to clean: Island Rangoli can be placed anywhere and on any surface like wooden floor, carpeted floor, water, walls and garden. It can be washed easily OR you can dry dust Using Spade spoon` and brush to remove previous fillings and make it ready for next use and Storage.
* Easy to make: Island Rangolis allows you in making a hassle and mess-free rangoli. Make it wherever and whenever you want in your comfort zone, without having to flesh out countless hours.
* Placements: Place the template at the desired space of your home/office such floor, garden, table top, stairs etc.
* Floatable: Island Rangoli is first kind of rangoli in the world that can be floated on water which eventually enhances the beautification of this art. Adorn your space with this rangoli and seek compliments from your loved ones.
Remember that rangoli is a versatile art form, and you can always experiment with different elements to create a unique and personalized design. Feel free to mix traditional and modern elements based on your preferences and the occasion.